- How is BOSS Coffee made? How is BOSS Coffee different from other ready-to-drink coffees?
- BOSS Coffee differs from other ready-to-drink coffee brands because of its unique Flash Brew process. In this authentic Japanese-style process, coffee is brewed hot to unlock deep rich flavor, and then chilled down in seconds to lock it in. The result is true, rich coffee flavor that is bold and well-balanced.
- What ingredients are in BOSS Coffee?
- BOSS Cold Black Coffee: Water, Coffee, Natural Flavors.
BOSS Cold Café Au Lait: Water, Coffee, Milk, Sugar, Nonfat Milk, Cream, Sodium Caseinate, Natural Flavors.
BOSS Rainbow Mountain Blend: Coffee, Water, Milk, Sugar, Nonfat Milk, Sodium Caseinate, Natural Flavors.
- Where does BOSS Coffee get its coffee beans?
- BOSS Cold Black Coffee beans are sourced from major coffee districts such as Brazil, Ethiopia, and Colombia.
BOSS Cold Café Au Lait and Vanilla beans are primarily sourced from Brazil.
Rainbow Mountain Blend beans are sourced from seven grow regions in Guatemala. It is the blend of beans from these seven regions that gives Rainbow Mountain its name:
For more information, please refer to the Guatemalan Coffee website.
- Acatenango Valley
- Antigua Coffee
- Traditional Atitlan
- Fraijanes Plateau
- Highland Huehue
- New Oriente
- Volcanic San Marcos
- Do I need to refrigerate it?
- BOSS Coffee is a shelf-stable beverage and needs no refrigeration. However, we highly recommend refrigerating the can before drinking to achieve the best cold coffee taste.
- Where can I purchase BOSS ready-to-drink coffee?
- BOSS ready-to-drink cold coffee is available nationwide on Amazon.
- How many calories and how much sugar does BOSS Coffee have?
- BOSS Cold Black Coffee has 10 calories per 8 oz. can and zero grams of sugar.
BOSS Cold Café Au Lait has 120 calories per 8 oz. can and 19 grams of sugar.
BOSS Rainbow Mountain Blend has 70 calories per 6 oz. can and 11 grams of sugar.
- How much caffeine does BOSS Coffee have?
- BOSS Cold Black Coffee: 140mg per can.
BOSS Cold Café Vanilla: 110mg per can.
BOSS Rainbow Mountain Blend: 110mg per can.
- What is the shelf life of BOSS ready-to-drink coffee?
- Please make sure to look at the bottom of the can for information on product shelf life.
- What type of can is the BOSS Coffee can?
- Steel. Please recycle.
- Who makes BOSS Coffee?
- BOSS Coffee is made by Suntory, a global spirits and beverage producer established in Japan in 1899. BOSS Coffee started its history in 1992 in Japan, and the team has been pursuing the best quality of RTD Coffee with the spirit of coffee craftsmanship ever since.